Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Scrap Room is a MESS....

thanks to Liz at Scrap Boutique. She has been keeping me busy with all her great challenges & classes this month. Thanks Liz, I've had heaps of fun working on these projects & I'm not finished yet, LOL.

This first one is a fantastic little accordion file box.
I made this one for myself first, using Pink Paislee papers.














& then Molly wanted one so I made this one for her.
This one uses Kaiser papers.







Tonight I finished Liz's awesome birthday card set & gift box but will have to take photos tomorrow.

This is another card that I forgot to post last week.
The papers are Kaiser.






Thanks for stopping by & I hope you are all well & happy :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jewls! Yes, Liz is a bit naughty like that isn't she - giving you so many ideas and making you create such gorgeous stuff! Love those accordian file boxes - they are just stunning. I'm sure Molly adores hers - such bright fun colours.

Tammy said...

Those accordian boxes are just gorgeous Jewls!

Julie said...

These are gorgeous Julie. Love them.

Anonymous said...

they are amazing, I love them, so well finished as well...

Liz Weber said...

LOL Jewls you can just see me standing there with the whip making you "do" all these projects hehe - you have created fab projects so it was worth all that whipping hey! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge and your accordian boxes look fantastic as do those gorgeous Birthday projects you did for me!

Suzanne said...

Jewls they look just divine, and any scrappy knows when the scrap room is a mess you have been in there having heaps of fun.

Leah said...

Love those accordian boxes, Jewls!! Nice work! Will have to pop over and check out all those projects!!

Her Essential Hand said...

I agree Jewls, Liz sure is keeping us busy. Love you accordian boxes!! Super cute.
Hope everything is going well for you.
x