Saturday, July 18, 2009

Card Patterns #23

I had a birthday card to make for my sweet little grand daughter's 3rd birthday so I've based it on Card Patterns sketch #23.
Here's the sketch:





And here is my card:






Tilly loves lions at the moment, she's been watching The Lion King lots so I wanted to include her favourite animal on her card.
I've used a mix of Sassafras & October Afternoon papers along with some Pebbles Inc stickers.
No peeking until your birthday, Tilly.
See ya all next time :)

2 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Jewls this is so adorable - Tilly will love this oh so cute card.... Love your take on this fab sketch! I love Card Patterns sketches too!

Krissy Christie said...

Hiya Jewls :D

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I didnt know you where Chloes Mum!How cool :) Looks like talent runs in your family ;)

Krissy xx