Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Holiday Is Over.....

Sadly, it was back to routine today. With the munchkins heading back to school it meant waking up EARLY!!!! Uugghh, it was so cold that all I wanted to do was stay snuggly & warm in my bed.
The upside was that I did manage to get more done.

I totally forgot the other day to post this card set & gift box that I made from Liz's card class at Scrap Boutique. It was such a fun class & I really enjoyed creating these.
This is the gift box that all the cards can be popped into & would make a lovely present.





These are some little gift cards.





And these are 2 large cards.








I've used Basic Grey "Urban Prairie" papers for this set.
I put today to good use & finished another of Liz's challenge which I will photograph tomorrow.
Have a great week :)

3 comments:

Joke said...

Wow, this is sooooo very lovely. It seems like you followed this weeks sketch at 2sketches4you. I think you should post it. I love your work. Thanks for giving me the link for that accordeon box.

Have a nice day.

Tammy said...

Hi Jewls,
You really have a knack for combining beautiful colours for a great result.
Beautiful work, inspiring, as always!

Krissy Christie said...

Wow these are gorgeous Jewls!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovey comments :)

Krissy xx