Friday, July 31, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #40

Hi everyone :)
I've had a mad, crazy week so far, how is yours going?
I've been meaning to update this blog but there hasn't been any spare time lately.

Anyhow, I just wanted to show you this card that I've made for the Cuttlebug Challenge.
This particular challenge was a sketch which looks like this






And this is my card......


I've used the D'vine Swirls Embossing folder on the darker paper but it hasn't shown up very well in the photo.
I have one more challenge to complete for the Cuttlebug Challenges so I hope to show you that later on today.
See you then :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Hun, I really love that sketch.I might have to nab it and have a go myself.Love your take on it, with the dark ribbon.It really stands out.Hope you get to relax and unwind over the weekend

Kylie Smith said...

Hey Jules - where did you get that 'cuttlebug challenge' from? It's great!!