Saturday, July 4, 2009

I've Been Tagged.....

By both Mel & Ceci.
So here goes....

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Sleeping in for the next 16 days.
2. Not making school lunches for the next 16 days.
3. Not doing the school run for the next 16 days.
4. Not being stuck to a routine for the next 16 days.
5. Not helping with homework for the next 16 days.
6. Not having to go to bed early for the next 16 days.
7. Spending fun time with the kids for the next 16 days.
8. Summer...it's only 5 months away.

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. If you haven't guessed yet...we started school holidays, LOL.
2. Surprised Molly with a "Biscuit" dog that she's been longing for. Her face was priceless.
3. Played catch up with loads of paperwork.
4. Woke up tired after spending a restless night with a snoring husband, a diagonal sleeping 7 year old who'd had a nightmare & a cat purring in my left ear.
5. Got some washing done...yippee!!! First day without rain in what seems like forever.
6. Made a card for the first time this week.
7. Ran some errands & did some shopping.
8. Did some blog hopping.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Fly
2. Live where it's never cold & never rains.
3. Play the drums.
4. Say no to cake & chocolate.
5. Sleep in every day.
6. Go to QLD to meet Mel.
7. Be 21 again.
8. Relax....though that's probably never going to happen, LOL.

8 Things I've Watched Lately
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Sarah's House.
3. Bolt
4. Design Star
5. Barbie Thumbelina
6. Formula 1 British Grand Prix
7. NCIS
8. To Buy Or Not To Buy

I know a lot of you have received this lately so I won't nominate 8 blogs to tag.
If you haven't done this then consider yourself tagged & please let me know if you do it so I can come read your answers.

I'll be back to post some new projects once my laptop battery recharges. It's much comfier sitting on the lounge.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Enjoyed reading your answers Jewls, and I love school holidays too.