Sunday, July 5, 2009

Better Late Than Never.....

Oops, I didn't get back last night to post my projects. It got a bit late & my bed seemed like a good place to be.
Last weekend, Chloe & I caught up on some creating together.
I decided to use up some old stash & made these 2 cards using Bo Bunny " Summer Picnic" papers.
On this first one, I've covered some Collections chipboard petals with the paper & added a few other bits & pieces.





With the second one, I've used a Collections chipboard window which I've had for ages too.





This card was made for Liz's sketch challenge at Scrap Boutique.





I've used Fancy Pants paper, a Bo Bunny journal block, MME chipboard scallop oval & Scenic Route letter stickers.

That's it for my little update this time.
Take care & thanks for popping by :)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Jewls, the summer picnic cards are just totally gorgeous! The colours really appeal to me and what you have done with the window looks great!

ros said...

oh i love these cards Jewels. the colours are gorgeous. the top ones my fave. i love that idea. thanks for the birthday wishes, i have no idea how u knew, but ur gorgeous. thank you...am out for italian for dinner very shortly :)

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous cards Jewls - I can't remember the last time I covered chipboard with pp - looks so great and that chipboard window looks terrific on your card.

Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at SB!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, stunning cards Jewls. Love them all.