Friday, April 17, 2009

School Holidays Are Great....

I'm loving taking it easy & pottering around doing things at a leisurely pace. Spending time with the kids & spending way more time in my craft room.
Molly wanted to make some Honey Joys today but we didn't have any cornflakes left so we ended up making them with Sultana Bran. Yeah, I know what you're thinking....GROSS!!!!
I was pleasantly surprised to find they were actually really yummy & Molly was pretty chuffed with her invention, LOL.
Here are a few cards I've made this week.
The first one was for the "Wicked Princesses card challenge.



This one is for the card sketch at "Got Sketch".



The last one is for Linda's card challenge at Scrap Pile which was to make a shaped card.



Looks like I have babies on my mind doesn't it.
Chloe, that's your fault, LOL. Only 5 months to go until my second little grand child is born.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are all well & happy :)

5 comments:

ros said...

wow jewels these are beautiful. love the dress card, is that a die or did u just use ur own clever hands. beautiful

Chloe said...

Hey... you've used one of the SU! stamps you bought from me! It looks way cool! I really like the colour combo on that second card! looks great!

5 months to go... it has gone so fast already!

c u moro!

Melissa said...

Oh Jewls, I just love the design and colours on the first one, and well I left comments on the last one in SP....as it is just jaw droppingly beautiful.WOW...like WOW...can't say anymore.And it is so good to see you back in the creative room after a little sojourn...can't believe Chloe only has 5 more months.The time is going so fast

Leah said...

Just adore that dress card, Jewls. I keep coming back to look at it again and again!

Love the other two as well. That boy one is soooo cute :) It sure does look like you have babies on your mind. I bet you can't wait to meet your new little grandchild!!

Take care,
Leah xoxo

Helen Jolly said...

Beautiful work Jewls, that dress is just the cutest thing!!!!!!