Monday, April 20, 2009

Just Popping In....

with a quick little post today.

I made this card for Kazan's sketch 24 at 2 Sketches 4 You, but I am a bit late in getting it in this week but thought I'd show you any way.



Chloe & I spent Sunday creating around the dining table again.
Molly & Til were having all sorts of fun running around outside. Chloe & James had a party to go to last night so we minded Til. Poor little thing was so puffed out that she fell asleep, on the lounge, while waiting for her dinner.
Another week of holidays stretches blissfully out in front of me, I'm feeling so relaxed & the kids are being wonderful. I'm loving it :)
Hope everyone else is enjoying life too & doing what you love.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice card Jewls.Is that Cosmo cricket? The big flower really makes it pop Hun.
I am soooooo jealous of your longer school hols..waaaaaa

Chloe said...

That turned out fabulosa!!! Love the stitchy look on the flower. Great work!

Ceci said...

Love this card Jewls! The colours are divine. :)

Making-Handmade-Cards.com said...

Hi Jewls,

I'm Jo, from Making-Handmade-Cards.com.

I've just stumbled across your blog and simply had to comment on your lovely cards! They're absolutely gorgeous! :o)

In fact your cards are so fab, I thought I'd drop you a line to ask if you'd like to become a Guest Designer for Making Handmade Cards. Would you be interested?

If so, please don't hesitate to get in touch and I'll send you some more information. You can find our contact form here: http://www.make-handmade-cards.com/support/

Enjoy the rest of your day/evening, Jewls! :o)

Best wishes,

Jo
Making-Handmade-Cards.com