Sunday, March 8, 2009

Colour Challenge

Hi everyone :)
I hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods. To all the girls up in Queensland, take care with Cyclone Hamish, I hope it doesn't cause any damage or flooding.
Linda has a great colour challenge this week at Scrap Pile, to use green & mauve together.
I thought I'd give it a go as green is my favourite colour but I don't think I've ever used it with mauve before.
This is the card I made. I was thinking weddings at the time so it's kind of turned out as a wedding card.



Material List :
Making Memories Vintage Small Rose Crackle Paper
Making Memories Vintage Antiqued Stripe Paper
K & Co Urban Rhapsody Naked Chipboard Tag
Making Memories Noteworthy Audrey Chipboard Alphas
Melissa Frances Glitter Chipboard Flower
Making Memories Funky Vintage Clear Swirl
Diecut Butterfly
Kaiser Pearl
Scrapbook King Rub On
Kindy Glitz 3D Slick White Paint
Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist


Don't forget about my giveaway.
Leave a comment on the post below this one to be in the running to win some cute goodies.
Bye until next time :)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi HuN....Just dropping in to say howdy, hello, ciao...LOL

Suzanne said...

Hi Jewls, your card looks great and I love the colour scheme.

Anonymous said...

OMG......simply stunning

ros said...

love the use of the tag of the card jewels, looks gorgeous

-Cathy said...

everything is great 'in my neck of the woods'. i love how you used that phrase and that is the name of my blog. this is an absolutely beautiful card you have posted here.

Unknown said...

hiya hun great card :)

thanks for the comment on my blog :)

hope you are having a great week

tc from mel x

Helen Jolly said...

Totally beautiful!