Monday, September 6, 2010

Hi, I haven't posted anything lately as everything I've made has either been for classes or publication.
My second class samples are all finished & I am really looking forward to teaching my first class next month.
I was asked to make a canvas of me to be hung on the wall with the other DT members at Tomorrow's Memories. I thought I would share it here too.
So here it is....







I can't wait for the school holidays to start in 3 weeks time. I'm in real need of some sleep ins & lazy days. Every morning I feel like throwing my mobile against the wall when the alarm goes off. It's so chilly in the mornings but so, so cozy in bed, I just want to stay there snuggled up next to Bella the Cat. Mind you she doesn't budge until about 2 hours later. Maybe I will be lucky enough to be reincarnated as a cat in my next life, LOL.

How did Father's Day go at your house? Did Dad get given the royal treatment. Hubby enjoyed a relaxing day with all the kids & received some very nice pressies.
I guess it wasn't a very happy day for all the poor people suffering Mother Nature's fury at the moment. My heart goes out to everyone in the Eastern States enduring the terrible floods & of course our neighbours in New Zealand who are trying to come to grips with the devastating results of the earthquake.
Take care everyone
Bye until next time.

2 comments:

Julie said...

this is great jules love it

Liz Weber said...

Hi Jewls, your layout is absolutely devine, love love that photo of you, very classy!

Hope the classes are going well.

LOVE seeing your cards in my fav magazine.

Woohoo school holidays starts next week for us here! Hope you enjoy yours!

Have a great weekend!