Wednesday, September 30, 2009

World Card Making Day is Coming....

This Saturday, October 3rd, is World Card Making Day.
It's a day I look forward to every year & can't wait to enjoy this fun day with lots of online friends.
There are a couple of places you can visit to join in some great challenges & share your love of card making with others.
My favourites are Scrap Pile & Scrapboutique.

I haven't made anything for awhile now. I'm saving it all for this weekend, LOL.
The kids are on school holidays so I've been having lots of lovely sleep ins & just running at a more relaxed pace.

I'd like to thank the very lovely Karen for giving me this cute award.





I would love to pass this award on to some very inspiring girls.
My dear friends Mel & Gill. These 2 ladies are incredibly creative & make me laugh like crazy.
I'd also like to pass it on to my beautiful girl, Chloe. Her creations are always stunning & she also inspires me with all she manages to accomplish.

Well that's it from me today.
Hope you all enjoy WCMD :)

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on!

I can't wait til WCMD either!!! I have so much new product from just before Ollie was born that I want to use. Hopefully I get a chance to play!

Gill said...

Congratulations on your award and for passing it on to me honey....that sooo sweet of you.

Now....awards are something else I'm gonna have to learn about - phew, there is just so much to this blogland, cyberworld stuff!!

Leah said...

Sounds like you're having a fabo holiday, Jewls! Can't wait to see what challenges pop up for WCMD!! Woohoo!!

Melissa said...

Thanks HunBun...I have been a bit slow on the uptake of this but will go put it on my blog now.Loves ya