Monday, September 14, 2009

IT'S A BOY.....

Well, I can finally tell you about my exciting news!!!!! I'm a granny again!!!!!!!
My beautiful daughter, Chloe, gave birth to her second child today & it's a little boy :)
His name is Oliver James & he weighed 9lb 8oz.
I don't have any photos yet but will post some as soon as I can.

I can also finally reveal the card I made for bub's birth a few weeks ago.
It was for a wonderful challenge set by gorgeous Manon at Scrap Boutique & it's a never ending card. It just keeps folding & folding & is a lot of fun. Thanks Manon, I loved this challenge.

This is my cover







Then it folds to this








and to this






and finally to this.








The kraft section is where I'll write my message.
I used the adorable October Afternoon range, "Ducks in a Row".

Thanks for stopping by.
Take care & keep smiling :)

13 comments:

ros said...

Congratulations Jewls, I can feel ur excitment and pride from here....gorgeous card too :_

Tammy said...

Congraulationd Granny, I wondered if this was why you were bursting earlier.

Krissy Christie said...

Yay congrats Jewls!!PLease tell Chloe I said congrats too :D Love the name and cant wait to see piccies of Oliver :)

That card is stunning!

Krissy xx

Dee said...

Love & Hugs to all on the most wonderful news, welcome Precious baby Oliver to this world, and a loving family xoxoxo

Suzanne said...

Congratulations to Chole and her family and cant wait for you to share some photos.
Enjoy your new grand child.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you Grandma, and too Chloe and her Husband and beautiful daughter Matilda, congratulations to all of you on the arrival of your precious son and brother Oliver.

Oh how precious is life when you are a grandma :-)

Kirsty said...

Oh how wonderful! Please pass on ym congrats to Chloe:)

Leah said...

A huge congrats on being a Granny again :) Lots of love to Chloe and such a gorgeous, sweet card you made too! :)

Belinda said...

Hi Jewls
I've briefly stopped by here and am blown away by your gorgeous cards -they are so colourful and beautiful!! I will definitely be back...see you round at the 'pile
x Bel

Chloe said...

Thanks for all your lovely well wishes! Oliver is doing great!

I'm sure you will all agree that I received the best new baby card ever to have existed! Thanks Ma!

Helen Jolly said...

Congrats lovie!!!!!!
That card is truely gorgeous

Ceci said...

Oh my goodness....you are just too good at making cards! Eeeeek, it puts mine to shame, lol. ;)

KarenB said...

Congratulations Jewls, another gorgeous child for your brood :) Your card is devine.

I've tagged you on my blog too... here