Friday, October 10, 2008

Round & Round

This month we have started a new format at Scrap Pile. We are no longer holding a cyber crop each month. Instead, each week, one of the design team members hosts a Friday chat night along with a game & the announcement of their weekly challenge.
Tonight was my first turn & it was heaps of fun.
My challenge is to make a circle shaped card. I had never made one myself before this & I was surprised by how much I really enjoyed it. There was something very refreshing about the new design space.
Here is my card.



I've used pretty well all Making Memories products.
The papers are Garden Party & all the embellishments are from the Animal Crackers range.
Hope you enjoy trying a circle card of your own if you get the chance :)

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Very cool idea Ma! Can't wait to see what the girls at Scrap Pile come up with!

Melissa said...

I luurrrve this card FL.....it is just stunning.Such a great design too, you clever chickie

Leah said...

Love the colours you've used and the circle is such a cool idea. Loving it!

Maree said...

I really like your card and I enjoyed having a crack at this one myself.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck today girl. You know I'm thinking of you. Big Hug!