Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lazy Days

We are enjoying the school holidays so much. I really love having a little sleep in & being able to just take the day as it comes. We haven't been anywhere exciting yet but have had lots of fun at home. We've been baking, playing games, games & more games & really appreciating the sunshine that we've had this week. Winter is on it's way out, touch wood, & it should continue to get warmer from now on.
I can finally show my card from my Blind Card Challenge from the WCMD cyber crop on Saturday. It was great to see how different they all turned out.



I've also been busy with my DT kit for this month. I got a little sidetracked last week with WCMD but have got back into it this week.
I really mixed it up this month & chose lots of different things. I got a pack of Inque Boutique Cabana Felt Shapes, which had heaps in it, so you'll see little felt bits on a few of these cards.

This first one is for my little girl to celebrate her big venture into swimming lessons. She's loving her lesson each week, Tuesdays just can't come fast enough now, lol.
I've used Creative Imaginations PP on this one.



For this one I've used Cherry Arte PP. The flowers were part of the pattern & I've cut them out & used them to embellish the flap on the card.


I love this new Prima Angelique Heavenlies paper.
The black is one side of it & the aqua is the reverse side. The frame is from the felt pack & a bit of one of my favourite ribbons.


These next 2 are fresh of my table today.
This one is just a fun little card for a boy. It uses a few different Cosmo Cricket papers, a bit more of that felt & the little monkey sticker is Creative Imaginations.


Lastly, this card is also lots more Cosmo Cricket PP & chipboard.

Gee, that was a bit of an epic post. I thought I'd better do it all in one hit because I'm likely to forget while in this laid back mood, lol.
Hope you are also enjoying the holidays, if you're lucky enough to be having them at the moment.
We've only got 5 days left so I'd better make the most of it.
Thanks for popping by :)

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Wowza! Go Ma! I am absolutely loving the Be Silly monkey card! It is too cute!!!

Glad you're enjoying the school holidays.

Suzanne said...

I am with you about enjoying the school holidays, I could do with another week. You have been very busy, I enjoyed all your cards.