Monday, September 22, 2008

Chloe's SYTYCS Round #3 Entry

I wanted to show you all my daughter, Chloe's, entry for this current round of SYTYCS at Scraptacular.



Isn't it so cool???? I just love this LO.
If you can spare a vote or 2 for Chloe, I know she'd appreciate it sincerely.
Let's see if we can help her get through to heat #4, because I'd love to see what she'll come up with next.
If you'd like to vote, registration at Scraptacular is required & you'll need a minimum of 30 forum posts to be eligible also. It's pretty easy to achieve, just play a few of the games & the 30 posts build up very quickly.
Good luck Chloe!!!!!!

3 comments:

Chloe said...

You're a star Ma! Thanks for the support!

Maree said...

Love the colours in this Chloe! Great LO. Good luck with the comp. She's a talented wee thing eh Jewls! Wonder where she gets that from.... DH maybe????? ROFLMAO

Melissa said...

You have one talented DD there Jewls...like mother, like daughter