Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where Does the Time Go???

Oh my, I completely forgot to post the rest of my August DT cards, LOL.
This spring cleaning has become an obsession but I really do think it's had a positive affect on the weather. This past week has been nothing but glorious sunshine.

These cards all feature My Minds Eye paper. I just adore this stuff, if I had to exist with only 1 range, I'd definately choose MME. They are so versatile & a pleasure to work with.
This one also uses a gorgeous MME transparency.



I chose some Maya Road Metal Blossoms which were a lovely change from regular paper flowers. I've used them on both these cards too.





This last one is very simple but the October Afternoon rub on is so beautiful I didn't want to compete with it.



Is everyone enjoying watching the Olympics? The TV is tuned to it permanently here.
We are also having a fun Scrapping Olympics at Scrap Pile. The girls are really getting into the spirit & producing some fantastic creations.
Til next time...bye :)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

All the cards that you have made with this MME are just stunning jewls , gorgeous work.

Melissa said...

Hey Jewls,I really really love the last two the most.You know I have a heap of MME PP but I just can't get into using it.Will have to find something to do with it.Yes, we are also glued to the Olympics also.Very exciting, especially the Gymnastics, swimming and just saw the 100m mens sprint final.Now that guy is fast.

Suzanne said...

All your cards are gorgeous Jewls, I love the way you combine patterned paper with other embellishments.
We also have spent many hours watching the Olympics.