Monday, August 25, 2008

Chloe's Challenge

I was fortunate enough to enjoy another beautiful Sunday scrapping with my daughter Chloe.
It's so great that we have a shared interest & it's so much fun to spend time together doing what we love.
Chloe was chosen as a guest designer for August at Keep'n the Memories. She has a fantastic card challenge going at the moment to make a card with a journaling card on it.
So in honour of my beautiful, talented daughter I have made this card for her challenge.



I've used Making Memories papers & the cute stickers are by Imaginisce.
Thanks for the inspiration Clo :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Jewls, this is just beautiful Hun, really love the colours you have chosen and the ribbon across the center.Stunning as always.

Suzanne said...

Well done to Chloe, was your daughter Chloe mentioned at inkurable stampers as well.

Chloe said...

Thanks so much for participating in my challenge Ma!!! It has made me very happy!!! Your card is gorgeous!!!

Melanie said...

Beautiful card jewls

Anonymous said...

Another stunning card, and it's so nice that you can share card making with your daughter.