Friday, June 13, 2008

June Design Team Projects

This month we were allowed to choose our own design kit from the Scrap Pile store. There are soooo many great goodies in there it was really hard to choose. I ended up deciding on a Kaiser Fancy Flower mini album & papers from the Basic Grey Sugared range.
The theme of this album is my Mum's younger years.
I really enjoyed creating this & just love the old black & white photos with these papers.















I also made some cards with the leftover materials but I'll save those for another day.

3 comments:

Maree said...

It's so pretty Jewls. I love those papers. I love that the pages are all different but work so well together. Simple & elegant. Great shopping girl!

Christy Amular said...

Very beautiful! I love the flourishes, so lovely! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Christy xx

Chloe said...

You have done a truly stunning job with this! I am certain that Nanna would be very proud of what you have created here in her honour!