Thursday, April 3, 2008

First DT Projects

I'm so excited to be finally able to show my first DT projects for Scrap Pile.
I received lots of gorgeous goodies, big thanks to you Mel, & have had lots of fun putting these together.
The first project is a Mother's Day canvas which I've made for my daughter & starring my beautiful little grand daughter, Matilda. She'd make anything look good.
I've used a Kaisercraft wooden canvas & papers from their "Be Mine" range.



I thought it would also be nice to make a matching card to go with it.



These next 2 cards were fun to make. I've used AMM "Birthday Boy" paper & jelly plaques.





This last card is made using Carolee's Creations "Timeless Stripe" paper & lots of other bits & pieces to really glam it up.



I'm off to Melbourne in a few days time for a much anticipated family holiday.
We are very excited & looking forward to having lots of fun together.
There are suitcases that require packing though so I'd better get on with it.
Bye for now.

3 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Melissa said...

Jewls...just love all that you have created with this months DT kit.I think my favourite would have to be the CANVAS and the black, white and red card.Very elegant and love those colours together.

Godelieve said...

Wow, your blog is beautiful!! Great projects, and your granddaughter is such a cutie!!