Saturday, March 15, 2008

Here I GO !!!!

Well I've finally gotten around to joining the world of blogging.
As I'm not the most computer savvy person, this could be quite "interesting" until I get the hang of it, LOL.
I started making cards about 12 months ago & absolutely love it. I've met so many lovely people along the way too, especially the girls at Scrap Pile.

This is an Easter card I made yesterday for my daughter.



As she loves hidden surprises, I've made the centre egg so it swings open to reveal a little bunny hiding inside.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

SNAIL MAIL....just love your heading....perfect for you.Now you have gotten me inspired to maybe get my own blog going.Good for you Jewls

Melanie said...

great looking blog Jewls.

Leah said...

YAY Jewls!

Just love your title too! Looking forward to checking out all your gorgeous creativity here!!

Maree said...

COOL!!!!

Luving the name Jewls. Well done girl! Welcome to Bloglust.

Tammy said...

Hi Jewls!
I was thinking of you today as I saw a snail stamp when I was shopping, don't think I'll ever be able to see one again without thinking of you lol!

Sam said...

absolutely gorgeous card Jewls :0)

Beckie said...

Beautiful cards Jewls, look forward to seeing some more lovely creations!!!