Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope everyone is having a great Easter break & are having a fun, relaxing time.
My little one is looking forward to the Easter Bunny's visit & enjoying some sweet treats tomorrow.
I have finally finished all my Easter cards, these 2 being my last.

This first one is for my teenage son. Very strict rules that no frills or pretty bits are allowed, LOL. It's a little unconventional I guess, but I knew it would be right for him so that's all that matters.



The next one is for my sweet little grand daughter.
No worries about too much prettiness with this one so I made it really pink & girly, LOL.



Happy Easter to all, drive safely & have fun.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Easter Jewls, Love your Cards

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Love those cards Jewls, and Lukes looks great.I reckon he should be Happy with that.Hope you are feeling better and having a ncie weekend with your loving family.Don't go overloading on all that choccy tomorrow.LOL.Sorry jewls...reread my post and had to fix it.teehee