Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Easter Bunny Is Coming.....

I've been having fun with a few Easter activities lately.
There are so many great free printables available & I've been printing out loads of cute Easter mazes, puzzles, activities, crosswords etc which I've made into an Easter Activity Book for Molly.
It will give her hours of fun in the lead up to Easter.

I've also made her this Easter card which I used Kaiser's "Bubblegum Hills" on.







I was in Big W recently & bought these super cute Easter lollipops. They were like $2.00 for about 20 lollipops.








Then I thought I'd make these little covers to jazz them up a bit. I bought the funny little images from an Etsy store called kpmdoodles. Kirsten has lots of gorgeous digital images available.
These adorable little Easter Monsters really cracked me up.












I gave them out to the beautiful ladies in my class at Tomorrow's Memories yesterday.
That leads me to some sad news. With returning to work, I've been very busy & have had to make the very difficult decision to resign from my teaching posotion at TM. I am going to miss the girls so much & of course Vicki's scones too.
My last class is next month on the 27th.

I still have a few more things that I'd like to get done for Easter. I need to make a little treat for Molly's teacher before school finishes next Tuesday.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Molly & I are off to the zoo tomorrow for the Easter Treasure Hunt. It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun....must remember to charge my camera battery too.

Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I found my lollypop in my locker today....thanks Julie!!!!

Tomorrow's Memories said...

Yum, yum, yum :)