Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm A Covergirl.....

WOW!!!! What an awesome surprise I got to see one of my cards on the cover of the latest issue of Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft Magazine. It is one of 10 cards that are featured in the 10 Quick Cards section on pages 40 & 41.

This is the cover & mine is the one in the top right.






I'm hoping to spend some time playing with paper over the weekend so hopefully I will have something to share soon.
I did make a card for my darling grand daughter's birthday but forgot to take a photo.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

8 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Woohoo Jewls that is so exciting and your cards are delightful as usual. Congrats on the cover.

Keep an eye out for the October issue ;-)

Liz Weber said...

LOL Jewls maybe my very first ever ever ones, just found out the issue number today. I've loved seeing yours and Chloe's cards in the various issues, it's my only magazine I buy :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG I recoginised that card when I saw it in the shops, you have such amazing talents, hoping to see you back at it with a passion now things have settled :)

jules said...

wow thats awesome jewls...congrats honey....love your card too!

Julie said...

congrats on making the cover jewls.

Unknown said...

Oh Wow Jewls, huge congrats! Love your card.

Vicki said...

Yoo Hoo! Congrats on the cover and the double page spread in the magazine too! Beautiful work!!

Leah said...

WOW!! Super congratulations!!! A gorgeous card too!