Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Caardvarks Challenge.....

Well lookie here....I actually made a card!!!!!
I downed my paintbrush for awhile today to indulge in some creative therapy & it felt GOOD.
Caardvarks provided my inspiration with a fantastic challenge they have going at the moment with Scrapbook Trends CARDS Magazine as their sponsor.
The challenge is to create a wedding card & the winning entry will be published in the July 2010 issue. After having just finished 40 wedding invitations it seemed perfectly natural to make a wedding card, LOL.
Anyways, here's my card that I came up with.







I've used pretty MME papers.

I guess you may have noticed that I've been changing things on my blog again. Gosh I get bored with things easily, it must be the hyperactive part of me, LOL.
A change is as good as a holiday or so I've heard.
Hope you will all give the Caardvarks challenge a go for yourselves as I'd love to see your wedding cards too.
Enjoy the rest of your week :)

9 comments:

Wilma said...

Great card, love the colors!

Julie said...

this is gorgeous julie

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Very pretty paper! Feels quite vintage! Love the blows and the heart and the stitching!!
Great work and good luck w/ the contest! Maria

Ceci said...

LOL Julie I am glad I am not the only one..I am always changing my blog! It's easier than moving furniture around the house, easier on the back. ;) A beautiful card, of course.

Chloe said...

Great card Ma! Best of luck with the comp. Reckon someone pretty special must have bought that pp for you! LOL!

Leah said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Jewls! Love the colours and the elements work so well!

Helen Jolly said...

This is a really pretty card Jewls...love it!

Sandra said...

Beautiful cards! I love the work on your blog :)

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Jewls, so glad to see you creating again! LOVE this gorgeous wedding card, that paper is beautiful as is this design. Have a great weekend :-)