Monday, December 28, 2009

The Last Post For The Year .....

WOW, this year has seemed to fly by in the blink of an eye!!!!
It's been a good year in many ways though it had it's challenges too. I love New Year & always look forward to it. There's something about having a clean slate & a fresh start that I find very invigorating.
I wish you all a truly fantastic 2010 filled with good health, happiness & dreams fulfilled.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog & leaving such kind comments.

Just thought I'd share a few projects that I've made lately.
This is a Kaisercraft Wreath that I made for my good friend, Mel.







This card was made for a challenge at the recent Scrap Boutique cyber crop.
My criteria that I needed to use for the card were: pink/purple, chipboard & a wreath.
I made the wreath from a chipboard ring & tied lots of pink, purple & white ribbons to it.







This card was also made for a Scrap Boutique challenge. Liz showed us how to make cool pocket cards & I really loved making this, it was a whole lot of fun.







A friend from Scrap Pile sent me a little hanging calendar as part of our Christmas Swap & I prettied it up a bit & will be hanging this in my scrap room.







My last piece of news is that I have had some cards published for the very first time. It seems really weird to see my cards in a magazine but very exciting too.
They are in the current issue of Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft - Vol 15 No 8.







Well that's it from me for now.
I'll be back next year :)

2 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous work Jewls - I love checking out what you do. Congrats again on those fab cards in the magazine - they look wonderful on the magazine pages, just where they should be :-)

Have a fantastic New Year and I look forward to our cardmaking fun in 2010.

Krissy Christie said...

Happy New year Jewls!

Stunning work as always :) Woohoo on being published!

Krissy xx