Friday, May 1, 2009

Card Patterns #12

This is my card inspired by this week's Card Patterns sketch.



I cut the flowers on my Cricut & the paper is MME.

I made this card last night for the lovely teacher who was Molly's kindy teacher. Such a truly sweet person.
She told me yesterday that she became a Grandma 3 weeks ago, & I know how exciting that is so I thought it would be nice to celebrate her new status.


I think you can tell by the card that she got a Grand Daughter, LOL.
These are MME papers again with some Prima flowers sprinkled with a little glitter.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone :)

5 comments:

whoistracy said...

Jewls, this is beautiful! I love the soft pretty colors on this. It has such a vintage feel to it.

So glad you could play along with us!

Marie said...

Thanks for joining us over at CP this week. Your card is very pretty and the papers you used are fantastic. Nicely done!

Sonya said...

WOW!! Your card for card patterns this week is stunning. Everything works so well together. A+++ from me!

ros said...

Beautiful cards Jewels. Really soft and feminine. Love them.

Melissa said...

Hey Sweetie.You have been a busy gal the past few days.Both so gorgeous, yet different due to the colours of the MME papers.You always make them look so easy to make.Hope you had a good weekend.So sorry for missing our phone chat last Thursday night.Will definitely catch up soon.looking forward to hearing your voice