Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Guess What?????

I have some very exciting news to share.
My beautiful daughter Chloe is expecting her second baby. I'm going to be a Granny again!!!!!
It's been very hard keeping this secret but she announced it on her blog so I'm free to blab now, LOL.
The baby is due late September...now I just have to wait, I'm not very good at waiting though.

I've got heaps of new cards to show but I just need to take some piccies first & hopefully I'll get around to posting them later on today.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Well come on woman...where are those pictures of your new EYE CANDY......he he.I wanna see card candy................yoohoo Jewls...card candy.LOL

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Congrats!!! How exciting for you. ;) Love your CPS card in the post below. The pop of blue looks really great.